SPERONI s.p.a., whose history of ongoing expansion in the field of motor-driven pumps started in 1946 at Castelnovo di Sotto, was created and initially managed by its founder, Mr GIUSEPPE SPERONI.
At a time when the economy was mainly agricultural, he sensed the importance of mechanical applications for servicing the agricultural world and, thanks to his skills as a businessman, he exploited at best the vast opportunities for growth during the post war period. Continuous investments in his staff and equipment resulted in the company’s rapid entry into a widely expanding market, which crossed the Italian borders in the 70’s.
On the verge of the third millenium our numbers are
Its team with over 150 collaborators
Its very modern factory that covers an area of approximately 42,000 square metres
Its production capacity in excess of 4000 items per day
The presence of its brands in over 120 countries throughout the world
Its annual overall turnover in excess of 52 million Euro